Appsicum is going to launch another brand new app for iPad users this week. This App will be based on File Explorer App in iPad Section. Appsicum today announced that new App for iPad is in Queue and it will be in market within 2-3 days. Person who are coming from a windows environment must be more familiar with word “explorer” while people who are from mac environment will consider themselves more familiar with word “Finder” This app carries the same interface, convenience and usablity of “Finder” of Mac right on your iPad. What More one could want from an app. Also, it’s not just an explorer type app alone, infact it’s a complete file/media organization tool along with Documents and Excel editing capabilities.
Some of the primary features of this app are given as below:
- Good old finder interface with gesture controls and touch screen optimization.
- Built in previewer for most of the file types.
- Supports almost all file types. To name a few Doc, Docx, RTF, TXT, PNG, JPEG, MP4, MOV, PDF, Web Pages, WAV, 3GP, Zip, and many more.
- Sync and use Google Drive, Dropbox and Sugarsync in the same interface.
- Edit Documents, Excel and other files using Google Drive right in to app.
- Create custom short cuts for frequently used files.
- Create filters and save as short cut for easy access. Works as Search Folder in Microsoft Outlook.
- Functional Address/Breadcrumb bar for quick navigation.
- In built browser with bookmarks and file download support.
- Lock important file and folders for security.
- Browser search integration with Twitter, Wikipedia and Dictionary along with Google.
- Type a word in Browser address bar and search directly on Google, Wiki, Dictionary and Twitter.
- Search and Filter Using
- File Types
- File Size
- Sort on multiple parameters. Instead of sorting on just name or size or other parameters, use multiple parameters at once.
- Voice Note creation.
- Download Manager with background support.
- WiFi File Transfer with password protection.
- Categorize items like Microsoft Outlook.
- Gesture based copy/move/paste.
- Built in Zip creation and extraction.
- Share files via email, Facebook, twitter and many more.
- Air Print.
- Tags support for easy filtering.
- Desktop like status Bar.
See App Screen Shots:
- Find practically any file in OS X (reviews.cnet.com)
- Bing For iPad 2.0 Features iOS 7 Redesign, Gift Finder And Other Enhancements (appadvice.com)
- Navigate Files Like a Pro with These Finder Tips and Tricks (jeremiahtillman.wordpress.com)
- OSX App development with finder integration (discussions.apple.com)
- Finder divider lines spacing (discussions.apple.com)
- Improve Your File Organisation With Finder in Mavericks (mac.tutsplus.com)
- Navigate Files Like a Pro with These Finder Tips and Tricks (lifehacker.com)
- 3 finger swipe does not work in finder after mavericks upgrade (discussions.apple.com)
- Outlook Mac – Zero Inbox Workflow and Shortcuts (porzky.com)