iPad is such a device who brings the office work on your home desk for many of us as often we found our iPad quite handy to accomplish official tasks like sending emails, viewing presentations, preparing and viewing client reports. With a comprehensive approach to security, scalable deployment and variety of management options has made it the popular choice for users in most of the business environments.
But, still what make users feel hectic often are managing documents on wider scale on ipad. No matter if you are using iPad on your home or on your business, if you have thousands of files stored on your iPad, it will be like you are stuck whenever you have to find a particular file or have to sort them or have to search few out of the bundle. Most people find difficulties even in reading pdf files through iOs default file opener.
Though, there are some apps like Readdle’s Documents 5 and File Manager Pro app etc but none of these has vast functionality as Files-Finder Edition is having. Let’s take a look what are the prime features and specifications this wonderful file manager productivity app for iPad is having.
- Good Old Finder like Interface: App’s interface has been designed in such a way that both Mac and Window users find it convenient and familiar with them. To Windows users interface will look like “explorer” while for Mac users it will look like “Old Finder like interface”.
- Vast Variety of file formats supported by App: There are many app which supports basic file formats on iPad but this is the first one in which a wide file format support has been provided to users so that users can stick with this as the only file manager app for their ipad. There has been a built-in File previewer also through which you can know what data your files and folders contain. To name a few formats there are Doc, Docx, RTF, TXT, PNG, JPEG, MP4, MOV, PDF, Web Pages, WAV, 3GP, Zip formats and many more which are supported by this app.
- Sync on Cloud: Various Cloud networks are supported on which users can sync their ipad files and can take back-up of their data. Cloud networks such as GoogleDrive, Sugarsync and Dropbox are currently supported. In future other networks like box, office 360, etc are to be included also within App. Also, you can edit your excel and other files using GoogleDrive right within Files-Finder Edition.
- Managing Files on iPad Easily: You can create custom shortcuts for frequently used files, create filters, search files sort them based on multiple sorting parameters like date, file name, type, tags, size, categories etc. you can lock your important documents if you want some privacy.
- In-Built Browser with Download Manager: There has been a download manager which supports background downloads also with an in-built browser that gives you the power of internet on your ipad and connects you with rest of the world. Browser’s search function has been integrated with twitter, Wikipedia and Google so that you can directly search on these sites.
- Transfer Files via Secured Wifi, built in Zip creation and extraction, gesture based copy/move/paste, and File sharing via email, Facebook, twitter, etc, creating voice notes and Air Print Support to take prints of your documents over Wifi are some other features which make this app real worth for iPad users wanting complete control on their data.
App’s Link in iTunes AppStore: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/files-finder-edition/id733259837?mt=8
To Know More About Appsicum’s Other Apps visit @ http://appsicum.com/