If someone requires e-book app, then definitely they will search in apple store or play store and will find some references of apps which they can download for their mobile devices. However, it doesn’t make any sense if you download any app for only one function as it would be great to find another app comprising desired features plus extra features so that you will get benefit from app. In this way, you will do more than one work from your mobile device.
If you need any e-book app or PDF reader app which lets you read PDF files on your iPad, then you will search for “E-book app for iPad”. Like, you will find reference for some apps which you can download to your iPad. However, you can take smart decision by choosing an app that will allow you to open and edit PDF files along with excel, word, PNG and TXT files. In this way, you will be able to perform multifunction on device with the help of app.
Files-Finder Edition app for iPad comprises several features for instance:
• Supports almost all file types such as Doc, Docx, RTF, TXT, PNG, JPEG, MP4 and many more.
• Built-in file previewer for most of the file types.
• Sync files on cloud network such as Google drive, Dropbox and Sugarsync.
• Edit documents like excel, word with the use of Google drive.
• Lock important files and folders for security purpose.
• In-built browser with pre-loaded bookmarks and file downloaded manager.
• Sort and search files based on type, size, date and category.
To know about more features of this file manager app you can go here